High quality professional photographs are key to bringing a website to life. The internet is a visual place, which makes high resolution photos pivotal to selling a product, a service, a house, or a business image online. Bright, clear, well-composed photos make a website engaging and help convey a vibrant business message.
- High resolution screens require high resolution photographs. With retina displays and high resolution smartphones dominating the market, web designers are utilizing attractive, large format photographic backgrounds.
- More data = more potential. High quality pictures also mean that you can edit and crop photographs if needed without degrading the photo's appearance.
- Low quality photos cheapen your business image. Photos taken with a phone or point-and-shoot camera make your site feel cheap with grainy, pixelated images. This sends your visitor the message that you are an amateur.
- New photos keep your website fresh. Pictures are an immediate sign that you have updated your site, and they show visitors that they will find fresh content on your site.
- Building trust. Images that are relevant to what you are writing or selling build a trust with your clients and underscore your business message.
2016 will bring higher quality screens and more creative websites, all loading at speeds faster than ever before. Give me a ring to discuss how unique images can make your business stand out among competitors. Following are a handful of examples of images I created that helped sell products and services in 2015.